That ugly zit that is in the habit of popping u just before any important date or big occasion can be extremely annoying. It can sit there for days annoying you further. Thus, pooping it and getting rid of the offending spot once and for all seems to be the most rational solution isn’t it? Well, not quite so. Before you smear it off with your nail, just take a step back and think of the ugly scar it would leave, which would take much longer to heal off.
Perhaps we can’t give you a magical concoction so that you can wish away the pimple in a snap of fingers, but there certainly are some acne treatments that can make your days better.
- Put a few drops of tea tree oil on a cotton wool and dab on the clean dry skin where the zit has occurred. You can even leave this overnight or for few hours. It is an Ayurvedic treatment and has proven anti-bacterial properties that heel zits.
- Put some toothpaste on it as it will reduce inflammation and redness.
- You can also apply some white vinegar to get rid of redness and reduce its size considerably.
- Put some ice on it for few minutes before you hide it with a concealer to get better effects.
- Apply juice of potato on the outbreak as an acne treatment to treat it topically.
- If the acne is still forming and yet to occur, do a scrub and wash your face with deep cleansing face wash.
- Hydrogen Peroxide is another option that can steer away the stubborn spot but it might sting a lot, but it can work fine even for cystic acnes as well.
- Rubbing a slice of lemon can also help.
Thus, I hope these are enough to keep you from popping it and giving yourself a nasty scar.